Poio - Technologies for Language Diversity
Poio is a free and open source predictive text and transliteration system for under-resourced languages. We support text input for languages like Bavarian, Chechen and Sorbian on mobile phones and desktop computers. Visit the Poio website:
Tools and Libraries for Developers
- Poio API: a free and open source Python library to access and search data from language documentation in your linguistic analysis workflow.
- graf-python: a Python implemenation to parse and write GrAF/XML files as described in ISO 24612.
- pressagio: a predictive text system written in Python.
- poio-site: the website of the Poio project at poio.eu
- poio-corpus: the tools and script to calculate the corpus data and language models of Poio